Tuesday 2 July 2013

Quickie

Evening all!

Longest gap between blog posts but don't worry my eye isn't off the ball! In view of my long tale in my last post, you'll be relieved to know this will be a quickie! The weather is currently a pile of poo but don't worry this is tomorrow (possibly):



Mmmm lovely!

Onto cards! These are baby cards I made a while ago:

















The easel card blanks are from +Craftwork Cards , Spellbinders Lacey circles, Dreamweavers stencil and the really beautiful Lili of the Valley 'Baby Blanket' stamp and sentiment.

I am working on another baby card this week with a new colour for me - orange! Sounds weird for a baby card I know but I really like it! Might be finished tomorrow so will share asap. Depends on my back - off to a chiropractor in the morning to get manipulated, should have gone straight away!

Love Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments or views if you stop by!